Crested Butte Elopements
Named the “last great Colorado ski town,” Crested Butte is a perfect four-season town for an intimate wedding. Crested Butte has a mellower feel to it than other Colorado ski resort towns, yet it boasts world-class skiing in winter, our famous wildflowers in spring and summer and breathtaking aspen colors in the fall.
We’re husband and wife team Maureen Thomson & Jeremy Myers and we love elopement weddings. (We had one ourselves!) We and our crew of talented local wedding professionals have been putting together small weddings filled with laughter and happy tears in and around Crested Butte since 2002.
If you’re envisioning:
- A simple mountain wedding in a breathtaking Crested Butte outdoor location
- Gorgeous professional photography
- Actually enjoying your wedding day (What a concept!)
And you want
- Access to our handpicked Crested Butte wedding professionals
- An all-inclusive intimate Crested Butte wedding package
- Someone to handle all of the details for you
- A wedding planner with local knowledge and small wedding expertise
- The good, the bad and the ugly of locations including tips about dealing with tourist season, weather issues and potential yuckiness you’d never think of — until it happens.
- A totally stress-free wedding experience!
And you DON’T want:
- A big wed-a-palooza
- To spend months planning a wedding on your own
- The frustration of researching, interviewing and screening vendors
- The uncertainty of trying to plan a long distance wedding