Colorado Elopement Packages
Colorado is an idyllic place for a simple and heartfelt mountain elopement. However, planning your Colorado elopement can feel overwhelming when you face the challenge of organizing all the details on your own. This is especially true if you’re planning your wedding from a distance. Finding that perfectly secluded mountain venue, connecting with a photographer whose style matches what you’re envisioning, and coordinating all the other countless details that go into making your wedding day amazing can suck the life right outta ya!
That’s why we’ve created our comprehensive Colorado elopement packages. Our services are tailored to create an effortless small wedding experience in the Centennial State. Since 2002, we’ve perfected the art of planning elopements in Colorado and making couples’ wedding visions a reality.
How do I even begin to plan my Colorado elopement?
It’s okay–we get that question a lot. You’re probably traveling to elope in Colorado from another state or country and don’t have a clue about how to get started. How do you go about finding a gorgeous outdoor venue that won’t be mobbed with tourists? How do you ensure you’re booking the highest quality wedding professionals? Where do you find that talented photographer that truly understands how important stunning wedding-day pictures are to the two of you? And what questions are you even supposed to ask? Our Colorado elopement packages cover every detail, so you don’t have to manage (or worry about! 😊) all the moving parts on your own.
If you’re ready to start planning your Colorado elopement, or you simply want to brainstorm options with us, send us an email and we’ll send you a custom proposal.
How to find the best Colorado elopement package for you
That’s the big question, isn’t it? Since the start of the Covid pandemic, vendors providing elopement wedding services in Colorado have flooded the market. Small weddings have been our specialty since we started in 2001. We don’t aspire to be the best fit for every couple that wants to elope in Colorado. But there is a certain type of couple that generally finds we’re a good fit for what they’re seeking.
Our clients tend to be busy professionals who want three things: prompt and thorough communication; the highest quality services; and a secluded place to have a mountain wedding. They have no interest in DIYing their Colorado elopement or attempting to handle all the details on their own. If the following sounds like you, maybe we should talk!
- You want an outdoor elopement in Colorado with a gorgeous mountain backdrop. Yet you dislike being the center of attention and don’t want hordes of onlookers staring at you when you say “I do.“
- You have no desire to go cheap for your Colorado elopement. You may have shrunk your guest list, but you’re not going to sacrifice quality. There’s a huge difference between cutting costs and cutting corners!
- You’re super busy and have zero interest in overseeing all your wedding details. You want it handled by true professionals.
- You want the absolute best wedding photography to document your day. After all, all those people you didn’t invite to your wedding will want to want to see your photos!
- You don’t want to take on the exhausting process of wading through all the red tape to apply for a permit for your venue. (Blue Sky Elopements will handle all of that for you.)
How to elope in Colorado
The biggest challenges most couples face when they decide to elope to Colorado are:
- Not knowing how to begin the process of finding the best place to elope in Colorado.
- They are having difficulty finding quality, Colorado-based wedding vendors that are willing to provide services for elopement weddings.
- They don’t live in Colorado and planning an elopement from out of the area feels overwhelming.
That’s where our Colorado elopement packages come in. In addition to handling all the details (and clueing you in to what you might not think to ask), we’ve cultivated a hand-picked list of experienced, Colorado-based photographers, officiants, florists, hair and makeup artists and videographers. And our vendors guarantee to provide the same quality services as they offer to couples that book a 200 person wed-a-palooza! We’ve personally combed the entire state to offer you little-known and private Colorado elopement wedding venues so your intimate wedding will be as secluded as possible.
How does this whole thing work?
We make the process of eloping in Colorado as straightforward and stress-free as possible. Here’s how it works:
- Check out our Pricing Page, or request our Colorado Pricing Guide to make sure we’re within your budget.
- Send us an inquiry and tell us what you’re envisioning for your Colorado elopement.
- We’ll send you a custom proposal along with a price quote.
- Set up a complimentary consultation call with Maureen.
- Get started with Location Consulting Services to find the perfect-for-you place to elope in Colorado.
- Once you choose your venue, confirm the elopement services you want from us. Then, we’ll assign your vendors.
- Complete and submit our online contract.
- Your personal coordinator and each of your wedding vendors will contact you in a day or two. Your coordinator will oversee the entire process and be your go-to person up through the wedding day.
- Elope in Colorado, and have the experience of a lifetime!
There are a ton of behind-the-scenes details we’ll be handling for you. But you won’t need to worry about those. We’ll also reach out to you during the planning process at the right time for you to complete some tasks (like giving us your preferences for flowers and hair and makeup). Throughout the entire process, your coordinator and your wedding vendors will only be a call, text or email away if you have any questions.
Want to get started?
Yea! We can’t wait to hear more! Please send us an inquiry and we’ll take it from there.
Watch a video of one of our Colorado elopement weddings
Where can you elope in Colorado?
Of course, you can go to the Colorado elopement locations that everyone has heard of, like Rocky Mountain National Park, Garden of the Gods and Sapphire Point. However, these places tend to be very crowded with hikers, people walking their dogs, and photographers vying for a spot to get that one-in-a-million shot. You can secure a permit for some of these elopement sites, but a wedding permit does not give you exclusive use of the site, nor does it allow us to ask members of the public to leave if they are milling about in the space where you want to be married. A permit simply allows you to have your wedding at the site.
So, while we’re happy to perform your wedding at any of the above Colorado elopement venues, there are many, many more lesser-known options for you that are equally–if not more–beautiful. (And substantially less crowded!) And no, they don’t require a hike to access (although we’re happy to do that too, if you prefer to have a Colorado adventure elopement). Many of our sites are on public lands and therefore free to use.
If you prefer a more exclusive intimate wedding experience, we also work with several private elopement venues in Colorado.
Colorado areas served by Blue Sky Elopements
Blue Sky Elopements specializes in outdoor elopement venues in Colorado that feature jaw-dropping views and stunning natural backdrops. Most couples who elope in Colorado are seeking a mountain view, but we also offer elopement venues that feature alpine lakes, forests, streams, rivers, wildflower-strewn meadows, waterfalls, and Colorado’s famous red rock formations.
We serve the entire Front Range Area (Denver/Boulder and as far south as Colorado Springs) as well as the mountain communities of Breckenridge (by far the most popular place to elope in Colorado), Estes Park (including Rocky Mountain National Park, and further west to Vail, the town and mountains of Crested Butte, and Telluride.