Elope in Colorado Springs
A Colorado Springs elopement offers a wide array of options. Whether you’re envisioning the quintessential Colorado red rocks experience of eloping at Garden of the Gods, or a charming garden gazebo, it’s a beautiful corner of the world to begin your married life. (We’ve even done weddings in a cave here!)
If you’re envisioning:
- A simple elopement in Colorado Springs in an outdoor location with amazing natural backdrops.
- Gorgeous professional wedding photography.
- Actually enjoying your wedding day. (What a concept!)
And you want
- Access to our handpicked local wedding professionals.
- An all-inclusive, intimate Colorado Springs elopement package.
- Someone to handle all of the details for you.
- A wedding planner with local knowledge and small wedding expertise.
- A totally stress-free wedding experience.
And you DON’T want:
- A big wed-a-palooza.
- To spend months planning a wedding on your own.
- The frustration of researching, interviewing and screening vendors.
- The uncertainty of trying to plan a long distance wedding.
Where’s the best place to elope in Colorado Springs?
While Garden of the Gods is, hands down, the most popular place to elope in Colorado Springs, it can get very crowded–especially in tourist season. If that’s the site you have your heart set on, don’t worry! The park is vast (over 1,300 acres) and we know of some lesser-known, easy to access spots within the park that will give you a bit more seclusion.
But Garden of the Gods is not the only show in town when it comes to eloping in Colorado Springs. We can point you in the direction of charming gazebos, gardens, lakes and even a diminutive chapel that is perfect for an elopement with a few guests. And yes, there are a number of places to elope in Colorado Springs that offer fabulous mountain backdrops. Our exclusive elopement location consulting services will give you locals-only insider info to a number of secluded venues.
We’re husband and wife team Maureen Thomson & Jeremy Myers and we love elopement weddings. (We had one ourselves!) We and our crew of talented local wedding professionals have been putting together elopement weddings filled with laughter and happy tears in and around Colorado Springs since 2002.