A Colorado Springs elopement offers a wide array of options. Whether you’re envisioning the quintessential Colorado red rocks experience or a charming garden gazebo, it’s a beautiful corner of the world to begin your married life. (We’ve even done weddings in a cave here!)
We’re husband and wife team Maureen Thomson & Jeremy Myers and we love elopement weddings. (We had one ourselves!) We and our crew of talented local wedding professionals have been putting together small weddings filled with laughter and happy tears in and around Colorado Springs since 2002.
If you’re envisioning:
- A simple mountain wedding in a breathtaking Colorado Springs outdoor location
- Gorgeous professional photography
- Actually enjoying your wedding day (What a concept!)
And you want
- Access to our handpicked Colorado Springs wedding professionals
- An all-inclusive intimate Colorado Springs wedding package
- Someone to handle all of the details for you
- A wedding planner with local knowledge and small wedding expertise
- The good, the bad and the ugly of locations including tips about dealing with tourist season, weather issues and potential yuckiness you’d never think of — until it happens.
- A totally stress-free wedding experience!
And you DON’T want:
- A big wed-a-palooza
- To spend months planning a wedding on your own
- The frustration of researching, interviewing and screening vendors
- The uncertainty of trying to plan a long distance wedding