Estes Park Elopements
Estes Park is the gateway to the east end of Rocky Mountain National Park and one of the prettiest places on earth for an elopement wedding. It offers much of what eloping couples are seeking–mountains, lakes, recreational attractions, restaurants, numerous lodging options and easy accessibility from Denver International Airport. It’s a popular year-round destination wedding location.
We’re husband and wife team Maureen Thomson & Jeremy Myers and we love elopement weddings. (We had one ourselves!) We and our crew of talented local wedding professionals have been putting together small weddings filled with laughter and happy tears in and around Estes Park since 2002.
If you’re envisioning:
- A simple mountain wedding in a breathtaking Estes Park outdoor location
- Gorgeous professional photography
- Actually enjoying your wedding day (What a concept!)
And you want
- Access to our handpicked Estes Park wedding professionals
- An all-inclusive intimate Estes Park wedding package
- Someone to handle all of the details for you
- A wedding planner with local knowledge and small wedding expertise
- The good, the bad and the ugly of locations including tips about dealing with tourist season, weather issues and potential yuckiness you’d never think of — until it happens.
- A totally stress-free wedding experience!
And you DON’T want:
- A big wed-a-palooza
- To spend months planning a wedding on your own
- The frustration of researching, interviewing and screening vendors
- The uncertainty of trying to plan a long distance wedding