Vail appeals to so many couples because of its diverse array of elopement venues. Elope on the slopes? Check. Upscale accommodations with cozy areas to tuck into for an intimate wedding? Got it. Creekside with mountain views? Yep! Mountaintop with views that stretch for miles? You betcha! Aspens and wildflowers and sunsets, oh my! We’ve got those too. And don’t forget having wedding photos taken on the gondola and on the in-town covered bridge.
We’re husband and wife team Maureen Thomson & Jeremy Myers and we love elopement weddings. (We had one ourselves!) We and our crew of talented local wedding professionals have been putting together small weddings filled with laughter and happy tears in and around Vail since 2002.
If you’re envisioning:
- A simple mountain wedding in a breathtaking Vail outdoor location
- Gorgeous professional photography
- Actually enjoying your wedding day (What a concept!)
And you want
- Access to our handpicked Vail wedding professionals
- An all-inclusive intimate Vail wedding package
- Someone to handle all of the details for you
- A wedding planner with local knowledge and small wedding expertise
- The good, the bad and the ugly of locations including tips about dealing with tourist season, weather issues and potential yuckiness you’d never think of — until it happens.
- A totally stress-free wedding experience!
And you DON’T want:
- A big wed-a-palooza
- To spend months planning a wedding on your own
- The frustration of researching, interviewing and screening vendors
- The uncertainty of trying to plan a long distance wedding