Elope on the Slopes of Colorado
For the skiing or snowboarding couple, what could be more “you” than eloping at one of Colorado’s ski resorts? From Vail to Breckenridge, Keystone, Aspen, Crested Butte, and Telluride, we’ve got you covered with wedding officiants and photographers who will ski, snowboard or put on snowshoes to give you the Colorado winter wedding of your dreams.
Pricing for Elope on the Slope Colorado Experiences
The cost of our Elope on the Slopes Package for most ski resorts in Colorado is $3,600 and includes the following:
- A professional wedding officiant to answer all your ceremony-related questions, perform the ceremony and file the license after the ceremony. Officiant will be on skis for your ceremony.
- Advice on and assistance with obtaining your marriage license. (Note you will need to obtain this through the County Clerk and pay for it separately. The fee in Colorado is $30.)
- The use of one of our proprietary elopement ceremony scripts for your wedding day ceremony.
- Lodging and restaurant referrals.
- Lift tickets and paid parking for officiant and photographer.
- A professional wedding photographer includes up to 90 minutes of shooting (on the lift, the ceremony, and-on-the mountain shots). Photographer will be on skis for the ceremony. All of your edited, high-resolution images will be provided to you with full usage rights (no watermark!).
- Both officiant and photographer will posses intermediate to expert skiing skills.
- Full coordination services by Blue Sky Elopements. We’ll be your go-to resource for everything related to your Elope on the Slopes. Our job is to ensure a worry-free wedding experience, handle any issues that come up and be available to answer your questions from start to finish!
Click here for pricing and discounts at popular Colorado ski resorts.