Couples come to Breckenridge and Keystone to elope because of the mountains, the lake, the sun, the quaint and bustling downtown area and of course our fabulous ski slopes. But they get so much more. The friendliness of the locals, the options for elopement venues, the vast array of things to do and places to explore, and the recreational opportunities are unrivaled.
We’re husband and wife team Maureen Thomson & Jeremy Myers and we love elopement weddings. (We had one ourselves!) We and our crew of talented local wedding professionals have been putting together small weddings filled with laughter and happy tears in and around Breckenridge since 2002.
If you’re envisioning:
- A simple mountain wedding in a breathtaking Breckenridge outdoor location
- Gorgeous professional photography
- Actually enjoying your wedding day (What a concept!)
And you want
- Access to our handpicked Breckenridge wedding professionals
- An all-inclusive intimate Breckenridge wedding package
- Someone to handle all of the details for you
- A wedding planner with local knowledge and small wedding expertise
- The good, the bad and the ugly of locations including tips about dealing with tourist season, weather issues and potential yuckiness you’d never think of — until it happens.
- A totally stress-free wedding experience!
And you DON’T want:
- A big wed-a-palooza
- To spend months planning a wedding on your own
- The frustration of researching, interviewing and screening vendors
- The uncertainty of trying to plan a long distance wedding