Our elopement wedding packages provide everything so you don’t have to worry about anything
Tell us your wedding vision and then we’ll make it happen for you—seamlessly and without you having to fuss with any of the minutia. We include only the highest-quality wedding vendors in our elopement wedding package offerings. (Did you know that we reject over 80% of the vendors that seek to work with us? Yeah–we’re that picky!)
Our services are bundled into one convenient elopement wedding package. While that alone is enough to make your wedding planning easier, we’re about so much more than that.
You know how sometimes you dream and imagine something down to the very last detail—and then the event finally happens and you’ve dreamed so big that the actual event is a letdown? Well, we’re the opposite of that! Our couples tell us our elopement wedding packages exceed their dreams!
In addition to providing elopement wedding packages with topnotch wedding professionals, we also handle the following:
- Our exclusive Location Consulting Services to ensure you choose the perfect-for-you wedding venue.
- Pre-screening and ongoing evaluation of our vendors so that you can be assured you’re working with the best local elopement wedding professionals.
- Assignment of your wedding vendors, and ensuring that each one is aware of your preferences for their particular service.
- Disbursement of vendor payments (nice to know that everything is all paid for prior to the wedding day and you don’t need to worry about paying vendors on your own).
- Ongoing communication with you and your vendors up through your wedding day to be certain that everyone is on the same page.
- Coordination of meeting place and time for everyone on your wedding date.
- Advice on gratuities.
- Ordering flowers and managing delivery time and location.
- Scheduling appointments for bridal hair and makeup services.
- Communicating any concerns, questions or changes to your wedding vendors.
- Serving as a local knowledge resource for you. We only offer services in locations where Blue Sky Elopements owner, Maureen Thomson, has spent a substantial amount of time and is thoroughly familiar with the area.
- Keeping an eagle eye on the weather forecast to advise you in the unlikely event that you have to move your wedding indoors. (Note: this is very rare.)
- Contacting every vendor on the morning of your wedding for a final review of meeting place, time and services.
- Facilitating communication among your wedding vendors.
- Coordinating your separate wedding professionals into one seamless experience.
So if you’re a busy couple that wants to have a relaxing, professionally-overseen elopement wedding experience, Blue Sky Elopement wedding packages might just be what you’re looking for.
What sets Blue Sky elopement wedding packages apart from the rest?
We understand that booking an elopement wedding package involves a leap of faith on your part–especially if you’re coming from out of the area and will only be in town a day or two before the wedding. So, we’ve created our services to alleviate some of that uncertainty. We base our service model on three pillars which set us apart from other elopement wedding service providers.
- The quality of our vendors, most notably our photographers.
- The depth of our hands-on coordination services.
- The scouting of lesser-known, more private outdoor elopement wedding venues.
If you’re interested in learning more about our elopement wedding packages
The best place to start is to request our free elopement wedding pricing guide, visit our blog for elopement wedding inspiration, check out our Google reviews, or simply contact us for more information. We’d love to hear more about what you’re envisioning for your elopement wedding.