You don’t have to drive hours from Denver International Airport to access elopement venues with gorgeous mountain backdrops. Colorado’s metro Denver/Boulder area offers numerous places to have a small wedding while still being close to big city amenities. It’s the gateway to where the plains meet the mountains. (Hint: you’ll always know which direction you’re headed in–look for the Rocky Mountains. That’s west!)
Get married in a charming Denver gazebo, amid the foothills of Golden/Morrison, or with our famous red rocks as a backdrop. When you’re not busy getting married, you’ll find world-class restaurants, recreational activities, tons of lodging options from intimate inns to grand hotels. And don’t forget our microbreweries, the 16th Street Mall (Denver) and the Pearl Street Mall (Boulder).
We’re husband and wife team Maureen Thomson & Jeremy Myers and we love elopement weddings. (We had one ourselves!) We and our crew of talented local wedding professionals have been putting together small weddings filled with laughter and happy tears in and around Denver/Boulder since 2002.
If you’re envisioning:
- A simple mountain wedding in a breathtaking Denver/Boulder outdoor location
- Gorgeous professional photography
- Actually enjoying your wedding day (What a concept!)
And you want
- Access to our handpicked Denver/Boulder wedding professionals
- An all-inclusive intimate Denver/Boulder wedding package
- Someone to handle all of the details for you
- A wedding planner with local knowledge and small wedding expertise
- The good, the bad and the ugly of locations including tips about dealing with tourist season, weather issues and potential yuckiness you’d never think of — until it happens.
- A totally stress-free wedding experience!
And you DON’T want:
- A big wed-a-palooza
- To spend months planning a wedding on your own
- The frustration of researching, interviewing and screening vendors
- The uncertainty of trying to plan a long distance wedding