California Redwood Coast Elopements
We extended our elopement packages into Northern California’s Redwood Coast in 2019 so we could offer remote redwood and ocean overlook elopements. This part of California offers old growth redwoods and dramatic ocean views. Being 250+ miles from San Francisco, it’s a bit more of an effort to get here, but it’s so worth the trip. You’ll find uncrowded, epic redwood forests and rocky cliff ocean overlooks along with pristine uncrowded beaches–all perfect for an intimate northern California elopement!
Because of the distance required for our photographers to access sites in this area, our Northern California Coastal Redwoods packages contain a minimum of two hours of photography. Most couples choose to have their ceremony and one hour of shooting among the redwoods, with a second hour of photography at one of our coastal sites. That offers the widest variety of backdrops for your elopement wedding photos.
If you’re envisioning:
- An elopement among secluded old growth redwoods
- Stunning professional photographs
- Actually enjoying your wedding day (What a concept!)
And you want
- Insider info on the most private redwood elopement sites.
- Access to topnotch, experienced Northern California wedding vendors
- Both redwood and ocean-backdrop photos
- Someone to oversee all the details for you
- A totally stress-free wedding experience!
And you DON’T want:
- To be the center of attention in front of 100 wedding guests
- Inexperienced wedding vendors
- The stress of planning a California destination wedding on your own
- Hordes of tourists walking by during your out-in-nature ceremony
- Chaos, Drama & Regret surrounding your wedding day
Then we might a good fit for you. Email us and we’ll send you more information